Get eGlobal Natural Health FREE eletter with our latest health tips and special deals
Total Diabetic System
Recommended for people who suffer from unstable blood sugar and pain related health complications from diabetic neuropathy.
November is Diabetes Awareness Month. Did you know that…?
Every 19 seconds, someone is diagnosed with diabetes. That’s more than 32,000 friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members in the next 7 days.
Nearly 30 million people in the United States have Diabetes, which is over 9% of the population! An even more crucial statistic is that over 8 million have Diabetes, are undiagnosed. They are dangerously unaware of the “ticking time bomb of uncontrolled blood sugar”.
An additional 86 million Americans are living on a slippery slope called Pre-Diabetes. Pre-Diabetes is when blood sugar levels are elevated above normal, but not yet in the Super Dangerous Diabetic range. If nothing is done to stem the tide, a large percentage of these folks will go on to develop type 2 Diabetes. Keeping your blood sugar under control is the single most important thing you can do to maintain your health.
- Feel better
- Increase Energy
- Lower your chance of having heart disease, nerve damage, kidney disease and eye degeneration.
- Loose and control weight gain
- Healthy immune system
Not only those with Diabetes need to be aware of their blood sugar, the simple aging process of being over 45 puts you at increased risk. And if you are over 65, the risk is even greater – 26% of U.S. seniors are diabetic.
One of the problems with how high blood sugar is addressed and treated today is that few people – including physicians – take into considerations the differences between pre diabetes, onset and advanced stages of diabetes.
People with type 2 diabetes have abnormally high levels of blood sugar and high levels of insulin. This is caused by our body’s resistance to insulin, a hormone meant to control your blood glucose levels.
The logical approach to this would be to increase our insulin sensitivity and improve our cellular function.
INSTEAD, often physicians prescribe oral anti diabetes drugs made with old technology – which raise insulin levels in the blood regardless of sugar levels.
So instead fixing the cause of the problem, we are just treating a symptom of diabetes.
Our approach to the Preventing Reversing and Treating Your Type 2 Diabetes is to improve insulin resistance and restore your body’s ability to react to insulin at the cellular level.
Our proven and effective approach is based on the following
* TAKE ACTION – the worst thing people can do when faced with decision is do nothing. The saying it is better to make the wrong decision than to make no decision. Often times when people are face with a crisis, they often can’t make a decision, because of fear, procrastination or denial. My 3 step program is an easy decision and will take you step by step in the right direction.
* A Power- Packed Yet Short Duration Exercise Program (As little as 4 minutes – how does that sound?)
* A Nutritional Supplement Plan – based on published scientific studies that naturally supports healthy blood sugar levels. Melabic contains natures most effective ingredients to help control your blood sugar levels.
This proven approach has worked for many many people who struggled with diabetes. The first step on your journey to health begins with you.